Mini Handbag Emergency Kit


A short post today, earlier this week I told you about my emergency kits and what I keep in my everyday Handbag Emergency Kit. Today I am going to go through what I keep in my Mini Handbag Emergency Kit. As you can imagine, it's a lot less, hence the shorter post.

My Mini Handbag Kit is for nights out mainly,  when I carry a small handbag like a clutch. My normal Handbag Emergency Kit would not fit in a smaller handbag so I had to create a mini kit.
Given that this kit is predominantly used for nights out or going to dinner, I was able to streamline the contents to what I would most likely need on a night out. 

For my Mini Handbag Kit I use a small purse with a slip pocket on the outside.  It measures 125mm wide, 86mm tall and 10mm deep.



In my Mini Handbag Kit I have:


  • Mirror
  • Lipbalm 
  • Blotting papers
  • Sewing kit
  • 2 Ibuprofen
  • 2 Paracetamol
  • Plasters
  • Blister plasters
  • Stain remover wipe
  • Freshen up wipe
  • Nail Polish remover wipe
  • Wound Cleaning Wipe
  • Moisturisor
  • Hairgrips
  • Hairband
  • Breath freshener
  • Toothpick
  • Nail file
My Mini Handbag Kit has been useful on many occasions and is small enough for all but one of my evening handbags (but seriously that one barely even holds my phone!) Keeping everything in a kit is a great way of organising my handbag, particularly when my bag is quite small and I am trying to fit a lot in there.

You can see more about my emergency kits and my everyday Handbag Emergency Kit here.

What do you take on a night out wih you? How do you fit it all in your handbag?
Speak soon x

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.