Work Emergency Kit

A couple of weeks ago I went through my emergency kits that I keep in my handbags. Since then I have been ill and then disappeared off to Barcelona for a few days (a bit of sunshine is definately a cure for anything!).

Anyhoo, I'm back now and figured I would carry on where I left off, so today I'll be going through my emergency kit for work. This is by far my largest emergency kit, but I would argue every item has the potential to be useful whether on a day to day basis or in a proper emergency. I work in an office environment and sometimes have meetings with some quite important people (ooh-ee, am I showing off much! hehe) I therefore have to be able to look my best and smarten up for a last minute meeting. On top of this emergency kit I also keep a spare suit jacket at work just in case.



I use a large purple wash bag to keep all my useful bits and pieces for work, which measures 300mm wide, 260mm tall and 65mm deep. I keep this in my locker which means I always have everything with me when I need it. 


In my case I keep...
  • Spare plastic cutlery
  • Phone charger
  • Tights
  • Antibacterial hand gel
  • Hand moisturisor
  • Deoderant
  • Paracetamol
  • Cocodamol
  • 4head - headache relief
  • 2 Cold and flu sachets
  • Sanitary Towel
  • Plasters
  • Cleansing wipes
  • Wound cleansing wipes
  • 2 stain remover wipes
  • 2 glasses wipes
  • Hairbrush
  • Hairspray
  • 3 hair bands
  • Hair grips
  • Mirror
  • Lipstick
  • Contact lense solution
  • Contact lense pot
  • Toothbrush
  • Toothpaste
  • Floss sticks


This set has saved me a few times, from tidying up my wind-swept hair, dealing with a headache or just freshening myself up before a night out after a long day in the office. In fact just yesterday I had a problem with my contact lense and was able to wip out my lense solution, sort it out and get back to work.

What do you keep to hand when you are at work? Have you ever had an emergency moment in the office and wished you had something with you?
Speak soon x

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.