UK/USA Christmas Gift Wrap Haul 2014

So here it is, my first ever You Tube video - I hope you like it!

In this video I go through everything I have bought for gift wrapping this Christmas. I've gone a bit overboard this year but as I will have a place to store spare gift wrap next year, I am assuming this lot will last me a while. I'm also looking forward to having a variety of gift wraps under the tree!



As promised in the video here are the links to where you can buy everything in the video. If I couldn't find the exact product I have linked to a similar item or the shop's website.


Poundland

Primark

  • Gift accessories pack
  • Gift bags - Two pack
  • Gift bag - Reindeer
  • Gift box - Owl

Matalan



Hope you enjoyed my first video. Maybe you love gift wrap as much as I do? Let me know what gift wrap you've been buying this year and what your favourite stores are?
Talk soon x

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.