Christmas Decor Haul 2014

It's the 2nd December,  Christmas is coming! What did you get in your advent calendar today?

In my house 1st December means one thing - it's Christmas decorating time! So today I'm writing this at lunchtime with my Christmas tree lights on, which feels me with glee (just don't tell the other half or he'll moan about the electric bill!)

To fit with my Christmas decorating mood, I thought I'd share all the beautiful Christmas decorations I bought this year to add to my Christmas decor collection...



As promised here are the links to the items mentioned (the one's I could find anyway) and the shops I bought them in...




I couldn't find the decorations on their website but they are made by a company called Heaven Sends


What are you up to today? Have you decorated or do you prefer to leave it until we're closer to the big day? I'd love to see your decorations - don't forget you can share them here or tweet me @theredhouse19
Speak soon xx

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.