Sharing my latest organisation, planning and decor purchases - You Tube Haul Videos

Hi all, hope you're all enjoying the weekend and making the most of the sunshine. Just a short post today, and to be honest a little cheeky plug for my You Tube Channel - The Red House.

I've been posting some videos recently on bits and pieces we've been purchasing for our new home to help organise and decorate. I know I could add these things to blog posts, but I must admit I personally prefer to watch haul videos - they tend to make nice passive viewing and I also get to show you properly, rather than show a 2D picture.

Anyhoo, I have a few more videos planned but for now I thought I'd share the links with you for those I have published recently. So if you fancy some easy viewing for your Sunday afternoon, why not grab a cuppa and snuggle up  to see some of the cute things we have purchased for the new house. Don't forget to subscribe (hehe, really going for the cheeky plugs today!!)

Stationary Haul

A haul of some really beautiful stationary I have picked up lately and was kindly given for my birthday. I'll admit now I may have a serious notebook problem....


Gold Bedroom Decor Haul

If you've been reading my latest blog posts you'll know I've been decorating our new bedroom with a gold and white, Kate Spade inspired, theme. In this video I share some of the beautiful things we've picked up for our new room. 

Kitchen Storage Haul

We have a much bigger kitchen in the new house (we had a teeny tiny kitchen in the flat) so I'm enjoying organising all the cupboards. This video has all the storage items I've picked up for the kitchen and if you follow me on instagram I've been sharing my organisation before and after pics!



Have you made any cute and/or practicable purchases recently? I'd love to hear about them - feel free to link your haul videos below! 
Speak soon x 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.