Planner Supplies Haul - Stickers and Washi Tape November 2015

Just a short and sweet post from me today, to go along with today's You Tube haul video. I put in a few Etsy orders a couple of weeks ago to stock up on some basics and pick up some of the oh so cute Christmas collections.

I trawled a few of our UK based stickers stores to look at all the Christmas sticker collections and there are some awesome options available. In the end I went with the Christmas collections from EllenBeeMakes and MichelleandPatch.

Michelle and Patch




Michelle and Patch is one of my favourite sticker stores on Etsy. Her art work is always absolutely adorable and still looks hand drawn as printed stickers. I guessed her Christmas collection would be beautiful and I was right. I also think Michelle has pitched it just right in terms of the amount of stickers and the price she is charging. For £5 you get four sheets of beautiful stickers with a good variety to cover the events of December, plus it includes a functional countdown.



Of course, as I was ordering anyway I had to pick up some staples for the collection, including a few I had received a free sampler of in my last order.


Ellen Bee Makes




EllenBeeMakes is a store I've been pouring over for a while but had yet to make an order. Her beautiful Christmas collection gave me just the excuse I was looking for. The collection is slightly more expensive at £10, but nowhere near the most expensive on Etsy. You do get a lot for your money with 11 sheets of stickers and a great variety to cover all festivities. There is also a very cute Christmas countdown in this set too and it includes a free washi sample.



As I was ordering anyway I decided to pick up some of the Cat Litter stickers which include an all black cat just like mine.

Washi




And finally I picked up an array of Washi tapes from MyCraftyNell and o0FakeRain0o on Etsy and Hema, to use in my planner and some of my other Christmassy arts and crafts which I will tell you about shortly.



Don't forget to check out today's You Tube Video if you want to see what I purchased in more detail.



I'm really enjoying this little artsy hobby of mine and look forward to those gorgeous sticker packages arriving on my doorstep. Have you bought any fab stickers lately? Do you have any recommendations for new Etsy stores for us all to try?
Speak soon x

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.