The Red House 24 Days of Christmas 2015 - Day One: Red and Gold Christmas Decor

Happy 1st December!! It's finally here, the countdown to Christmas has begun and I am just a tad excited!! I've even set myself quite a considerable challenge for this month - I would like to post on my blog (and my You Tube Channel) every day from now until Christmas Eve. I am insane, particularly as my work is going to be super busy too and I need to prepare to host Christmas!! I'm not going to put too much pressure on myself but don't forget to pop back each day around 8pm (or even Subscribe!!) to see how I do...

Today I am starting off nice and simple, sharing some of my Christmas decor for 2015. This year we moved into our beautiful Victorian terrace so I have decided to go quite traditional in my Christmas decor this year, mainly focusing on beautiful reds and golds, with hints of green. In my study I have found a place for some of my silver, purple and white decor to make that festive too.

Festive Scent Candles from Sainsbury - £2.50 (link to similar item)    Candle Holders from H&M (link to similar item)

Some festive friends from many years ago... Candle from Oliver Bonas - £16.50

Tree Skirt from Wilko - £5

Christmas Magazines can be quite pricey - I buy one or two each year and keep them all, Christmas ideas can be used year after year...
Santa Bowl from Scope Charity Stores - £3.99 Chocolates from Wilko - 50p per pack


If you're interested in some of the new pieces I purchased this year, do check out today's You Tube video where I share my Christmas decor purchases.



Have you decorated your home for Christmas yet? Do tweet or instagram me a picure (@theredhouse19 or use #redhousexmas) so we can all take a look?? Don't forget to pop back tomorrow for a look at my Christmas Tree decor!
Speak soon x 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.