The Red House 24 Days of Christmas - Day Eleven: Are you ready for Christmas Jumper Day?

Next Friday is Christmas Jumper Day. This is definitely one of my favourite days of the Christmas season. Why wouldn't it be - it's a day you get to wear a ludicrously terrible jumper for the fun of it! But for me I love how something so silly and festive brings everyone together in your office, on social media, on your train as your commute into work and all for a good cause.

Christmas Jumper Day normally supports the Save the Children charity which is a charity that works in 120 countries to fight for children and their potential. You can find out more about Save the Children here, I particular like that they break down how their donations are spent.

This year Christmas Jumper Day is teaming up with ITV's Text Santa, Make A Wish UK and We are Macmillan Cancer Support so we all get to club together with even more people in support of even more great charities!

So to join in this countrywide Christmas Jumper party I am planning to wear my most outrageous Christmas Jumper and will be Donating to Text Santa on Friday 18 December!

If you want to join in you can find more details on how to donate here!

And if you want some inspiration for a really cliche Christmas jumper I have picked out my favourites on my Pinterest Board!


I have an adorable polar bear & penguin jumper to wear on Friday 18 December! Will you be joining in on Christmas Jumper Day this year? What is your Christmas Jumper like?
Speak soon x

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.