The Red House 24 Days of Christmas - Day Four: Women's Stocking Stuffer Gift Ideas

Stocking stuffers are the most exciting presents to buy for Christmas. I love trying to find lots of little gifts that the person will love and then wrapping them to look pretty poking out the top of a gorgeous stocking.

This year I am putting together three stockings one for my partner, one for my mum and one for my partner's mother. Today I thought I would share some of the fun and cute presents I found for ladies' stocking stuffers. All are under £20 and most are under £10.




1. Chanel Nail Polish - It's always nice to find a little luxury inside your stocking and the beautiful black and gold packaging of Chanel will be a hit with many ladies. Chanel will also gift wrap your purchases at Christmas so they are even more gorgeous. Chanel Nail Polishes are a great stocking stuffer, at £18 they are within the stocking stuffer price range and with a range of colours to choose from you'll find something they'll like. (Tip: have a look at their existing nail polishes for an idea of colours they like to wear.)

2. Christmas Earrings - A beautiful pair of Christmas earrings is a cute little gift for a Christmas stocking. These earrings from Funky Pinks on Etsy are festive but classy at the same time. At £3.99 and free UK postage they are a great price for a delicate stocking gift.

3. Notepads and Sticky Notes - Most women will have a use for stationery in their life so you can't go wrong with something pretty and useful. Sticky notes come in all sorts of shapes and sizes, and these packs from Hema are a great find and inexpensive too. A magnetic shopping list pad, like this one from Wilko, is a handy item for any home and is also a perfect stocking stuffer at just 75p!

4. Mini Cross Stitch - For the crafty person in your life I thought this mini Christmas cross stitch was a cute addition to a stocking and a little something to do while they're waiting for that Turkey to roast! At just £1.50 each from Hobby Craft you could put one in each stocking for the whole family to do on Christmas day.

5. Candle -  A candle is a lovely gift for a stocking, and often makes quite a weighty gift for the toe of the stocking. I love these tin candles from Muji for £3.50. They have some great fragrances that are really potent, and they burn evenly. I found this yummy apple compote scent for the Christmas season and my favourite all year round scent is the Elderflower.

6. Christmas Cup - This glittery Christmas beaker from Matalan is a fun gift for a stocking and will look beautiful poking out the top wrapped in a christmassy bag. I purchased one of these for myself and intend to use it to make sure I carry enough water around during those busy pre-Christmas and sale shopping days!

7. Staedtler Fineliner Pens  - A perfect stocking stuffer for the stationery lover in your life. These pens are great for those who like to decorate their planner, like to write lists or draw. They are good quality pens and this pack offers a good range of colours, perfect for colour coding your lists!

8. Christmas Tree Decoration - a gorgeous and unique Christmas tree decoration is a lovely gift to give someone at Christmas and can make a great stocking stuffer. You can either wrap it as a surprise to find in the stocking or add it to the outside. I found this adorable little snowman at Harrods this year, at £9.95 he is on the pricey side for a tree decoration but as a unique gift I think he's perfect.

9. Uplifting Quote Cards  - I've seen a few sets of quote cards available from stationery stores this year. They can be used to decorate your notice board, your planner or even placed in a picture frame. I found this beautiful white, gold and black set from Matalan for just £4 making them a great stocking stuffer.

If you wanted to see any of these items in more detail, check out today's gift guide video - here!

I would love to find any of these gorgeous items in my stocking this year. Do you have anything you're hoping Santa will put in your stocking this year? 
Speak soon x 


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.