The Red House 24 Days of Christmas - Day Six: Christmas Week One

Good evening, so we've made it to my sixth post in the 24 days of Christmas, I'm now a quarter of the way there. I got a bit behind by not managing to get my post up on Friday (I fell asleep at the computer) but assuming I manage to get this up tonight I've managed to catch up this weekend.

So tonight I thought I'd treat my little blog here as a bit of a journal and record my favourites bits of the Christmas countdown so far. If you've read some of my other posts you'll know that this year I made an activities advent calendar to give my partner and I the opportunity to spend a bit of quality time together every day during the business of December. I've loved how this has turned out so far because I feel like the magic of Christmas is really starting and we're enjoying such lovely times together.

At the beginning of the week we decorated our Christmas Tree while we watched the Snowman to make us feel all festive.




We also managed to get all our Christmas cards written and tried out the Hema wax seal which adds a really cute touch.



One of our advent activities was to make some Christmas cookies which we took with us to a family get together and they went down a treat. We used a white chocolate & cranberry recipe and an orange and & chocolate recipe.



And for a truely festive date night we went to see Christmas with the Coopers at the cinema wearing our new Christmas sweatshirts for an extra cheesy Christmas touch!



So that's a round up of our first week of festivities and I'm really enjoying preparing for our first Christmas in the new house. What was your favourite moment of December so far?
Speak soon x

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.