The Red House 24 Days of Christmas - Day Seven: Christmas Gift Wrap Haul

So my daily Vlogmas plans have gone slightly awry with some faulty technology. Today's video should have been my first Christmas DIY but I've had to bring forward a video from later in the week while I deal with my technical fault.

So today on my You Tube channel I have shared my Gift Wrap Haul for 2015. Last year I did a massive Gift Wrap Haul with the intention that it would last me at least a couple of years. I think I have been successful with this plan, as my Gift Wrap Haul is a lot smaller this year. In my shopping I have pretty much stuck to what I needed and things that were just too cute to miss!

So if you like Gift Wrap as much as me do take a look at this year's Gift Wrap Haul...




And in case you missed it, you could check out last year's mammoth haul too....



So a short and sweet post from me today... back to my technical fault - hopefully I'll be back tomorrow with a homemade Christmas DIY! Are you doing Vlogmas? How's it going, do post a link to your channel/blog below!
Speak soon x

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.