Paperhaul June 2016 - Unboxing and review

I have been toying with the idea of subscribing to the Paperhaul subscription boxes for a few months now. As a stationery lover what's not to love - cute, beautiful stationery to arrive in my letter box once a month as a little surprise gift.

Paperhaul Subscription Box

I finally got round to signing up in May, but I missed the cut off for May boxes so I have been waiting an age for this little box to arrive. But it did, on Saturday 25 June when we were all feeling so miserable about things. Perfect timing!

Lennie Chalmers Paperhaul Box


The June box includes pieces from Lennie Chalmers and includes some print style pictures of buildings and cities. The colours seem autumnal to me, which I thought was a bit strange for a box in June, but they are very pretty.

June 2016 Paperhaul Box


This box included a mini mirror, washi tape, 3 mini notelet cards with envelopes, 2 postcards, a notebook and a card with envelope.

June 2016 Paperhaul Box

When considering a subscription box I like to make sure it is value for money and by that I mean I will use a sufficient proportion of the contents of the box in my day to day life. Notebooks are definitely usable in my world, I have a large collection of notebooks because I always like to carry one to make to do lists.

June 2016 Paperhaul Box

Greetings cards are always handy. I keep a selection of greetings cards in my gift wrap station at all times so I have one for every occasion. I think this card would make a beautiful housewarming card so I'll add this to my selection of greeting cards for the next one of my friends who moves house.


June 2016 Paperhaul Box

I'm not so sure when I will use postcards but I could maybe frame these or use them on my inspiration notice board.

June 2016 Paperhaul Box

I don't write that many letters but I do like to make sure I remember to send a thank you card when someone buys me a gift or does something nice. I can see these little notelets being a nice option for thank you cards.


June 2016 Paperhaul Box

I love the inclusion of the washi tape and the pretty mountain print is a unique addition to my washi collection. The mirror feels a bit random but I'm sure it will be useful in one of my travel kits or handbag kits.

I was particularly impressed with the paper quality of all the cards in the box and the washi is good quality too. The notebook is quite simple in design but great for a little notebook for your handbag.

Overall I enjoyed my first subscription box and am looking forward to receiving July's box. 
Have you subscribed to Paperhaul or do you subscribe to any other stationery themed boxes?
Speak soon x

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.