Paperhaul July 2016 - Unboxing and review

Last month I shared with you my first Paperhaul subscription box which I thoroughly enjoyed. Who doesn't love a bit of non-bill related post, especially when it comes with super cute stationery!?



I was very much looking forward to receiving my second box, which arrived a little earlier this month, and it definitely wasn't a let down.



The theme is a sort of Alice in Wonderland theme - although if you watch my unboxing on You Tube it does take me an inordinate amount of time to work out! This week's box is my a designer called Gaze of Dolls Designs. The illustrations are just lovely, so brightly coloured and a cute design.



This month's box included 3 little notecards with envelopes, a large greetings card, a notepad, stickers, washi tape and two postcards.



This is my second box and I think the notecards, greetings card, postcards and washi are standard items with two items which change round. This doesn't worry me too much at the moment, but I shall see how much I use these items over the next few months.



The design of this box is just beautiful and, I have to say, I do prefer this box over last months. My favourite items are the flamingo notecard and the notepad I think. Maybe the blue postcard too!



I am loving this little subscription with my little gift to myself arriving in the post every month - I particularly love that the box fits through the letter box! I'm already looking forward to the August box!



Do you subscribe to Paperhaul, what was your favourite item this month? What other stationery boxes do you subscribe to?
Speak soon x





No comments:

Powered by Blogger.