Setting up a new planner


There is nothing quite like a brand new planner or diary. The look of that brilliant white brand new page always instantly creates that "fresh start" feeling.



If you saw my Bicester Village Haul a few weeks ago, you'll know I picked up a Kate Spade Wellesley Planner. I didn't need a new planner for this year but I have been lusting over the Wellesley pictures on Instagram for many years. When I saw them for sale in the UK I had to go ahead and pick one up.



I don't want to stop using my Moleskine Day to Page planner that I picked up in January but it is a hefty piece to be carrying around every day. Instead I think I am going to use this for detailed planning at home for my blogging and you tube channel.



The Wellesley came with planner inserts from July 2016 - December 2017. Obviously a year of the pack is useless to me now but I didn't mind as I was purchasing the leather planner case rather than the inserts.



The planner is a week to two pages in personal size. These aren't my favourite inserts to be honest. I just don't get on with them that well - the boxes just aren't big enough to do anything substantial with them, there isn't any space for to do lists and even less room for decorating.  I'll probably keep the pages for the last 6 months of the year but use them to keep track of future events rather than daily/weekly planning.



I have been looking for some great daily sheets. I have been searching Etsy but not found anything that particularly meets my needs unless I want to pay for shipping from the USA. If you have any recommendations for good personal size daily planner inserts do leave some links in the comments below. For now I've had a go at making my own planner inserts, it still a bit of trial and error.



I have been using this planner on and off for a few days but still need to get back into daily planning. I have always enjoyed using a planner and they always make me feel way more on top of my life, so I'm looking forward to getting back into it. In the meantime, I'd love to hear how you use your daily planner?

Speak soon x

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.